I thought of you.

by Chris

I couldn't write this letter properly
The words flowing out as my hand write
As you can see, my fingers are trembling
It's not because today was so cold
Probably my heart racing because of you

How can I get along with you?
Through the heat of the day
And the mist of the night
Carrying a hope that won't fade away

Someday, I'll be at your place
I could stop in your station
But the most important things is
Your will towards me

I couldn't give you anything that
Could seen with your eyes but
I could give you something that
Couldn't see it with your eyes

Perhaps you could see it or
Even feel it with your heart...

Since I met you,
I've never wish for your happiness
I'm happy when I'm with you
Even just without words

So, please don't ask any question anymore
You know my answer very well
That's the truth