Walk This Way

by Chris

The dazzling sun seems brighter than usual
I can feel the voice of nature calling me
No matter how I go to another direction
The voice will guide me to the next destination

The footsteps that I made leaving my past behind
The falling leaves as the wind blows is a sign for me
Everything I do, wouldn't always smooth as you can see
I continue to walk on this endless winding road

Did you remember?
When the stars isn't sparkling
I might be crying and she will lost her feeling

As deep as the ocean, As blue as the ocean
The blue sky always able to see
Close your eyes and you will understand

Didn't you remember?
When the stars are shining
She is crying for something inside me

Daybreak hasn't come yet,
Moonlight hasn't appear yet,
But why my memories are fading?

Why I can't remember anything?
Though I just want to recalling
Before the world stops spinning
I want to be stronger without crying