Bittersweet

by Chris

The future has draw near to me
An image of solitary soul were released
Could they draw the picture of happiness?

"Can you see the pattern of the clouds?"
You seem knows a lot
About the things that I don't know yet
I couldn't feel your tenderness
Even though you always pretend to be happy

The white canvas has just only one color until now
I wonder if you will paint your wish...

The past has went away from myself
Though I feel that I am being chased by them
Will I able to survive from this haunting fear?

The morning come earlier than usual
It's unpredictable but I have no choice
I remember that you always ask me the same question
"Why?" and "How?" suits you very much
Somehow it makes me very happy or hurts me so much

The door that leads to your wish is still tightly shut
No one could tell the reasons because you were...

I realized that now I've been surrounded by countless questions
Seeing many hopeless predictions didn't amuse me at all
But why I have to suffer this feeling? Is this Love?
I hear a voice "It was..."