Missing You

by Chris

Maybe i made up this decision
Because there were no other choice
I even thought that this isn't from my heart
That day seems memorable

If we remember far to yesterday
I won't forget the moments
When we met and laughing together
But then, our tears rolled suddenly

I see your picture hanging in my room
But you're not the same anymore
The pieces of my heart are missing something

Even in the day when i said goodbye too you
I still thought of you very well
The sky was beautiful back then

As blue as the ocean
That was my feeling toward it
I wanted to say thank you but
It seems so bittersweet to think about it

Maybe i was too pushy to think about this decision
But with the strength inside me
I will keep this as a promise and not as a regret
Even though i'm feeling so

Could we cry as much as we want for now?
However these flattering days are passed
Our memories will grow deep in our hearts
As long as we remember

I want to believe and raise our chins up today
No matter how the seasons change
Are you ready?