Tears of The Moon

by Chris

Under the moonlight night sky
So many things that I can feel in this present moment
Many things can not be expressed in words
But I have choose the road which I think is right

I think that the road had I traveled so far
Giving me a valuable lesson even that made me fall
Therefore I can't take a bigger steps
Although finally I can breathe calmly again

Maybe the winds blow harder than usual
But the heat of the sun will still be the same as usual
If you feel there is a sad thing
I'm here to feel what you feel

I wasn't sad anymore but why these tears keep falling
I'm still asleep, although overshadowed by feelings of guilt
I even still could see you even if you're not there
No one knows but only myself knows that very well

The scar in this heart will change someday
Turned into a warmth that can I give
To anyone who would do anything for a smile
That's why I regard it as the most valuable thing