Since Then

by Chris

If i remember far away there
Anyone might pursuing their dream
Someone might leaving their decision
I have decided to keep moving forward

The seasons where fireworks appears
Finally come to an end
Strong wind blows against me
The leaves are fall behind me

I sometimes wonder
How could i walk this far?
When i'm thinking about it so deeply
I tried myself moving forward and leaving a footprints

The green leaves finally changes its color
The color of the sun is sinking into the dusk
I won't see the shadow of past memories again
It will fade away as the seasons pass

Strong wind blows against me again
And i keep walking forward
Though it may be a common expression after all
But it seems that you didn't notice that
Some part of me aren't there anymore

If you stumble and doesn't have any courage to face the reality
Please remember how far have you go
And how much time have you spend

You know that the time are belong to us
But it always moving and never going back,
Don't you know that?