Melancholy Of Winter

by Chris

The falling snow of this night is very beautiful
White colors over the orange lights under the cobalt sky
My heart is as cold as that night today
Neither hope nor despair comes to me

You said to me, "I'm proud of you"
But you never care what I feel
And you never understand what I want

Sometimes I wish upon that shooting star
I don't want tomorrow comes so early
Why the future is never listened to me,
And the past always dictating me?

I want to see the scenery of this night once again
When it comes to me, surely I will cry again
Does it okay if I keep shedding my tears like this?

I will never listen to the past anymore like the future does
Because of this present, I will keep living in a good path
When the season changes, you will find the answer
The falling petal of that season would surely greet us