My Mind

by Chris

I can't describe this feeling for a long time
The only thing that I would understand is
I'm sure that we're connected in different place
I secretly wish for your existence long time ago

I don't know where to find the pieces of a puzzle
We come along this journey so far
In the end, we start questioning ourselves
I don't want it to happen anymore

Do you ever realized that the world
Spinning in an interesting direction?
The proof is we could see different scenery everyday

The blue stars around the red moon tonight is beautiful
As if you could see fire and ice in the vast night sky
Don't you think that our life is as colorful as it is?
It's hard to say what I feel right now

I want to shout my feeling out loud but I can't
Did you feel the same way as I am?
We're probably connected through a secret line
Hidden deep in your mind and my heart

Don't you think that this is an interesting life?
We can move on and start over if you want
And we could see different scenery everyday