Way

by Chris

After dropped my last tears at the moment
I decided, I won't crying anymore
Though these days are irritating
It's not the main reason I'm crying

The curtain that hides my true self
Is now opened without any sign
I can feel the warming light now
My translucent heart is shining brightly

I hope I can change every drops of tears
Become a sparkles precious jewel
I will show it to you someday

Maybe everyone has their own illusion
That's why mistakes sometimes occurred
After all we're just an imperfect creature

There is no more smile if i keep standing here
I decided, i have to go even if I'm alone
Though my destination is still unclear

The vibrant future is calling me
Now I have to go without holding back anymore
Just for now I don't want to look back and I want to ask
"Does this voice reach you?"