Keep On

by Chris

"I thought that the things that I want to keep
Isn't a precious things"
I refrain myself and keep saying it repeatedly
"I am myself is a precious things
That someone would keep"
Sometimes we forgot,
How important our existence for this world

We were born to live
To live in these kind of days
Days when lie isn't a serious matter
That's why it's hard to trust anyone else

Life is never smooth like a silk
There are a lot of pattern of smiles and tears
Anything is possible even we have to tear it

What can I do to save it?
I'm tired of these days of meaningless fun
I hope I could become a shooting star
Just across the sky and then disappear

"Remember the day when we're forgotten"
I will keep saying this until I understand
I don't know if I should leave this lonely world behind

I want to become your shadow
I will follow you wherever you go
Nowhere to run, Nowhere to go
But my life wouldn't end like a shadow or a shooting star

Please trust me with all your might
Then we will continue to walk on this silky road