Take Me Away

by Chris

Maybe this heart screamed for loneliness
It was wounded because of the meaningless pleasure
Spring winds could not keep me warm against it
I'm just waiting for this ice to melt

Passing the same road everyday
Meet the same scenery everyday
How long you will continue to go through this all?

You remember this place very well, don't you?
Because you know how to pass this way
You suddenly become brave because you understand it all
Fear comes suddenly if you didn't know anything

How should i put it?
Maybe it's uncomfortable to stay in your heart
Your heart is not a place where i should stop my step

I have lost my fear since i believe in myself
You don't need me and i want to forget about you
I think that's fair enough for you and me
Then, we doesn't need any reason anymore, are you ready?