Black & White

by Chris

Something inside my mind
Demand to attack each other
Because the darkness in your mind shines brightly

Your wish and your excitement
It's all in your head
But when terrific moments come
Everything devastated into anger
Don't tell me it was a major mistake

I can tell that your heart is hungry
Because time will tell
When your own standard eat you up

Your own standard, pride, and excitement
Wrap it all in your own mind because this is a not a game
Everyone wants to win and no one wants to lose either

I wish that novelty wears off in the moment of time
So I can go through the stormy seas
We're not above the board but we live in a land
I want to get rid of all influences

Let us cross the world's limit
To go through the borderline
Let us be blind and be deaf
To live at the present time