Fly My Sky

by Chris

There's no such thing called eternity
That's why I can move on and leave the universe behind
I will surpass the limit by myself and continue to smile

The shape of the future looks so plain from a distance
Blue sky, White clouds, what a common scene in the sky
Do you think that we can go beyond those common scene?

What is the thing that I expect
When everything goes normally in every way?
I know that I have no chance
So, I'm losing your smile

The universe were so small from above
I can see the peachy colors of spring
Blossoming everywhere throughout people's heart

Things that I like and I don't like
I don't care anymore at all right now
As long as I can spread my broken wings
Within this beautiful world

Nothing can stop me with this speed
Even the flawless smiling angel in this universe
I'm going to say goodbye like a butterfly
Because I know a new day is waiting for me