Angel's Tale

by Chris

Where's that heavenly place beyond the sky?
Soaring over the land where the war is never ends
Everything is increasing yet decreasing at the same time

How much memories that has lost as the time goes by?
How much anxiety that has come as the time goes by?

At that time, no one will ever see the truth
Only time will tell everything
As the universe grows old
Something unchanging will be revealed

I wonder,
Who is the person that still remember me?
Who is the person that accept my existence?
I wonder who are you..

How far they have been since they left their birthplace?
How much changed are they since they choose their own path?

At this moment, no one will realize the truth
Only time will tell everything
As the universe grows old
Something that will change continuously will be revealed

I wonder,
What is this feeling that makes me remember you?
What is this feeling that makes me want to protect you?
I wonder what is this..