Memories Of That Day

by Chris

The night was so dark
The rain was too heavy
I can't even see the stars that night

I wish i won't meet this pain anymore
Because things are going so fast recently
There are too many conclusions and reasons

What would you think about me now?
What would i think about you now?
You see, i don't want to escape from this one

I don't want to cry
Because i have to end the disguise soon
I keep up all of your feelings without tears
You keep up all of your feelings without smile

I don't know if my heart is already ruined
You don't know if your heart is already healed
I always trying to smile pretending to be okay
Even the fact isn't always like that

I think i find someone who was treats and serves me better
I want to said that i'm happy with that
But if i didn't end the disguise soon
I'm just remake another disguises after all

Now, i'm realized that everything is going to be alright
If i'm not sacrifices something to get other along well
Things are go better and everything can get along well

I want to cry
Because i've already end the disguise
I keep up all of your feelings with smile
You keep up all of your feelings without tears