So Many Times

by Chris

So many times,
I've been recalling about you
Though you haven't changed at all

I guess the warm atmosphere has changed
There is no more sweet conversation
I could see a bitter smile and tasteless sensation

We're not going on the same way
But why we meet again in the same destination?
It's not necessary to change the direction now

So many times,
I've been stumbled up because of you
Though it can't be helped

I thought you were enjoy your days very well
There are so many reason to prove it
I began to understand why

They said that you have changed
But why you keep repeating the same mistakes?
It's your nature to build the bonds

So many times,
I've been confused by your acts
Though you always pretending to be calm

Will you come back after a long trip?
Will you return to these days?
I never wish that kind of hope
But i keep asking the same question