Inside The Silence

by Chris

I'm the one who always forgotten
It's not about care with each other
Kindness and Tenderness doesn't suits me
All i have to do is just keep strong alone

I remember the day that i want to forget
It was such a pain that your name didn't mentioned
Do they appear as an illusion?
I would wish it was all a lie

Words are passing by
But nothing caught my attention
A lot of sensation has spread out
But nothing to do with me there

Does everyone think that i'm powerless?
Someday i'll proof it to the people
Forgotten things are the nicest thing to remember

Loneliness has teach me a new strength and will
To surpass everything ordinary as people think
As long as i become stronger with this feelings
I will continue to survive in this narrow cruel road
With or without you