Do As I Say / Not As I Do

by Chris

As for now, i want to write about 2 things, so i made 2 things in 1 post~

Do As I Say

There are things which can't be done with words
But it doesn't mean the words are useless
Sometimes we have to act without words
That's how we continue living along

At times when you confused with your duty
You complain about everything and doing nothing
I know sometimes we feel really tiring
But we can't just standing and being lazy

If you lost your spirit for now
Let's scream loudly to the boundless sky
You can do it, You can carry on

When people around you were so irritating
Try humming your favorite song and keep smiling
Every person in this world actually very nice
They only need some time to realize their mistake

If you ever feel that you are the worst
There is someone out there might be worse
than you
But we always have a chance to be better
That's why we shouldn't trapped by others words

If you didn't have any confidence for now
Look at the mirror that shows true image of yourself
You can carry on, You can do it

Even the times when you are alone comes suddenly
Look at the sky and see the sun still shine for you
Look at the ground and see the shadow still follow you
Nobody could stop your step now, isn't it? 


Not As I Do


I don't have an eye to teach you
I just want to share what i feel with you
If we could walk this way together smoothly
Isn't that a nice things to do?

There are things that we could never understand
A lot of things we could never understand by ourselves
Sometimes we know the answer when we listen to others

Betrayed by people,
Mistaken with someone else,
Forgotten by others,
When these moments occurs the world seems crashing down

It's not that I want to remember these moments but
I want to forget it sooner but it won't fade in my memories
Maybe this is the scar that you share with me

Extra-ordinary person doesn't always shine in the bright place
Nevertheless people never see the other side
The best things that i could done is keep silence

I am grateful for all the kindness
Since i have a chance to know you more
Somehow i feel nostalgic about this moments
The day when i accept the reality has repeating

Memories i've embraced,
Tragedies i've called,
Reflections i've accepted,
When these moments comes this world seems rebirth once again

I don't care if i should leave this lonely world behind
I want to do the best things that i could do this way
Until your eyes opened