Holding My Thoughts In My Heart

by Chris

You asked me, "Do you believe me?"
Even though you know my answer very well
I don't need anything as for now
I just want to believe

Am i depending on you too much?
We're getting closer day by day
Without even noticing that
Distance between us are shorter than before

The atmosphere are getting warmer
Your words shine brightly on me
Vanishing my fear against anything

Our feelings won't fade if we keep going
The bad memories quickly faded as the time goes by
We will running endlessly and won't stop
It doesn't scared me at all

I never understand what is happiness
But i learned something about it
When we're not alone surely we can feel it
It's hard to describe it well

When i'm without you the time runs slowly
As if i don't know what i should do
Am i trusting on you too much?

The most important things is today with you
It's hard if i should let you go but
Whatever will happens i have to be ready
Believing something is also preparing for unexpected things

Even so, why?
But that's it...
That's the way life is...