Destiny Lovers

by Chris

I took a new direction where the ray left off
I lost myself and falling inside the labyrinth
Nowhere to go and it's too dark to see

I keep walking even without destination
Nobody understand what i'm aiming for
Maybe that is the way i'm expressing my confusion

This is not about a childish fairy tale
When everything starts from sorrow and sadness
To the happy ending without suffering anything
Stop talking about imagination and back to the present

I need to keep silent without words flowing around
Nobody understand this eternal moment in this time
Don't act like you know me very well because it's useless

Neither this feelings nor that mind
Suddenly making a conclusion without even thinking
Could your heart and your mind runs harmonically?
Surely after that we could make a big decision

I never know that someone know me very well
But please stop talking about me as if you know me
It was a big mistake for mistaken me with someone else

If you think that your words are your strength
Soon you will lose unconsciously without facing anything
My only wish for now, i want to say it
I believe someone will call my name

You could let your tears flooding your face
I want you to share it with me, but... Why?