Drifting Away

by Chris

I am asking to myself for sure
"Can i walk through that door to tomorrow?"
Sometimes i don't want to pass a new day
It is too bright, i can't see anything

Living in the present was such a gift
Leaving trace from these roads aren't bad
I walk on without my chin up
Heading for another places that i don't know

Since when that i'm so forgotten?
I really don't care about it all very much
But people sometimes are really annoying

If my wish were granted
I don't want to face the future anymore
I believe there's no painful again

As shadows follows light
The darkness cannot be destroyed
After all, as far as i go
Despair and Hope keeps following me

If we judge anything easily with own two eyes
Without thinking others deeply
Someday we will leave a scar
With an embarrassing pain

Everything that started with anger
Will ended with shameless feeling

I regretting myself for judging easily
Now I know that tomorrow should come
In order to save everyone
In order to changes everything

If i ever think that something very annoying
That's not because others
It's because of myself that never understand
What these words are for...