Piece of Happiness

by Chris

That night i've seen
Starry nights even if it's dark
I have just realize that
There is a star that shines more brightly among all the stars

I remember once again
I want to be like that
Shines in the dark and shines more brightly among all

I remember once again
So many pain that i have to feel
Until i become like now that shines brightly

If i remember once again about me
That time, i crying a lot because it was very sad
I don't understand why i should feel like this

But, until now, i'm still crying
But not because i'm sad but very happy
Even i can't hold it anymore

If tears is not exist in this world
I don't know that i'm happy or not
Because, even if i know that smiles
Is easy to understand with others
I have just realize that tears means something fullfilled

Now, i only can smiles everytime
Seeing something had changing
And i have understand now
There's no regrets, there's only thank you