Blue Sky

by Chris

Don't cry, Please don't cry
You are strong, right?
You won't let your tears fall like that, i believe it

I'm looking at the place where the sun appears
Because i don't want to look forward for now
As blue as the sky, that is what i feel right now

Don't you know?
I've been enduring the bitterness of life
Somehow it makes me stronger than before
But my heart isn't that wide as the sky

Would someone enlighten me like the sun?
I cannot always hiding behind the clouds
Am i right?

Don't give up, Please don't give up
You are strong right?
You still have many chances, i believe that

I wish i could fly to the places where the rainbow appears
Whatever it takes, i need to try it rather than just to watch it
As long as i believe in my will, surely...

Don't you believe?
I'll never understand why
People doesn't need any reasons to helping others
Sometimes, it feels so warm if i remember that

Will everyone go to the place beyond the sky?
I thought no one would give different answer
Am i wrong?

Let's welcome this journey
In order to save yourself
Along with the sunshine