Just The Way I Am

by Chris

Seeing everyone under the same sky
Taking the same pain and
Passing the same rain every time
Giving me strength to keep standing

If this world were split into
Two groups of weak persons and strong persons
I'd rather be in the weak person groups
I always want to be a weak person

Without this kind of pain that i take
I won't be myself like today
Voyage is learning and taking the pain
Time will heal if you could use it wisely

Without this scar that i have now
I won't be myself like you know
Togetherness was saved me from the past
I realized that i'm not alone

Any precious things that we bring
Will always accompanied by the pain
Even if you're as strong as the mountain
Small things may crush you from inside

Every choice in this life
I'll choose it with confidence
So, it is i am of myself

Let's go together to fight cruelty of reality