Rain Drops

by Chris

One day i've dreaming about wonderland
I never imagine that you would be there
You look so happy without realize that i was there

I want to recall that memories
That we spent together in the past
I remember your smile are so tender and gentle

I see you walking back then
You're so happy about it but i can't reach you
I pray that someday maybe this tears will reach you

When i wake up from that nightmare
I burst into tears again
I don't understand why that is really hurt

I'm searching for your picture in my room
Wish that this tears wouldn't be meaningless
I hate this embrassing pain so much

I remember your profile once again
I don't know since when i hate you this much
But deep in my hearts you still have a place

Being selfish and crybaby doesn't break this chains
I'm tired of this moments already
I want to go through this sleepless nights

However how many times i crying before
You will never come back again at once
There's a wish that cannot be granted
The time won't go back although we have pray for a years

I'm here, You're here
That's all, That's everything

*Note: Credits to Hamasaki Ayumi and the song "flower garden" for the last part >,<