In My Room

by Chris

Here, in my room
I've been showing so many feelings
That no one else would know
Which direction i'll go afterwards

So many things that i want to give to everyone
This feeling, This pain, This moments, please accept it all as a good memories

At this kind of moment, the words that running around in my mind is only "Thank You"
Even i can't say it out loud, i think anyone could understand the shape of my face

Here, in my room
I've been flooding this place with overflowing tears
I'm not sad or anything but this is the result of each memories

I've been searching the perfect words to express this feeling
But, it's not like me who always telling something with uncertain thoughts

At this kind of moment, the only thing that i could do is just humming the messages
Even i can't do it properly but at least i didn't hurt anyone else

I want to protect that time, so no one can interrupt the story
I want to protect that experience, so you can embrace that moment

If everyone could understand what does it means to take the pain,
They will welcome the pain peacefully, not forcefully

Here, in my room
I understand it all..