Lavender Dream

by Chris

Portrait of happiness is clinging to
My old self which has dead
Along with the memories from the past
There's no sounds of laughter
It's quiet like the silent night

There's nothing can take away my courage
No one is going to take away my courage
I won't stay blind and deaf to overcome this fear
Because of the haunting illusion

When the happiness is possessing me
The shape of this world probably changed

Wind of justice are blindly following the shadow
There's no sign of tomorrow
Lights of sorrow are illuminating this universe
I wonder who will survive

My inner appearance is struggling
I always seek for freedom and then suffering
I fall down without even expressing my affections

Even if you don't believe me
I'm still continue living until now
Because I'm not dead yet
I'm not fully awake