Beloved Memories

by Chris

How deep is our thoughts
When it comes to terrifying past?
You teach me something important
Through my fear, despair, and hatred

I want to talk about you a lot
Even though I don't know how
Your message is engraved within my heart
Because you taught me
How important my existence is

If this is the beginning of everything
How should I start? What should I do?
You taught me, my existence doesn't last forever
Were I able to go over the clouds peacefully?

Even if you say goodbye and suddenly disappears
You'll always be in my heart
I know I'm not alone anymore
Why I was born... How I want to live...
Thanks for your guidance within me

You always do what you set your heart on
I think it's not an easy thing to do
I want to follow you in that way

I just don't understand
What I should do when I felt so lonely
I believe I will find the answer for ourselves
Because I know I have to say goodbye someday

NOTE:
Okay, for this one it seems very different from my usual works, because for this post, I inspired by one of the famous game in PSX, which is Final Fantasy IX. If you know it, you will find a lot of of the quotes in this post. Anyway, even though this one seems different, I have to say that this is not bad, since the quotes from the games are so many. Thank You~