Dead End

by Chris

Take me to the place where the sun is dark
The place where i can't hear anything
Nobody knows and nobody cares

I feel that i have lost everything to tears
I couldn't smile as natural as always
Little efforts even that breath-taking

I'm appears as if i'm disappears
I'm here in this place without no one realize
Just leave me alone in the corner of this world

Simply talking without believing are worthless
I found myself frozen against those sharp words
If you think that i'm the worst,
I feel that i'm even worse than you imagine

It's over already
I will accept it as a lesson
Tears does not end as a sin
Someday i'll be better

Now, i just want to cry
As much as the rain falls
Leave me alone and don't ever call me
Let me cry among the stars

I really want to tell you something
But it's over already and it's the end
The story has finally come to an end

Good-bye,
I believe we will meet again
In another chance