Long Reach

by Chris

At first we meet
You gave me such an innocent smile
Without telling anything

What i've done?
I even didn't say anything to you
I let you go without "Good-bye" or even "Thank You"

If you were the one i've always dreamed of
I will always searching for you
I will keep every part of you

The distance between us aren't that far
You can see me and i can see you
Could we start over this moment?

What i've seen?
I'm watching for you from afar
Maybe you didn't realize that
But i can't get near you

When you're there
Courage seems running away
As if i'm scared of your existence

I want to find you wherever you may be
But, you always know how to protect yourself
Against all of these unknown things around you

The more you try to defend yourself
The more i'll searching for you
Until i could smile for you