Spark

by Chris

Where is the place to hear
The tale of happiness being together?
The bells are ringing everywhere

I've been telling many heroic story
Sadly, it's filled with exaggerations
Though I just want to meet
The person I cherished the most
Where are you?

I'm tired of denying things as if I'm not myself
Even I can't hold any blades to hurt myself anymore
I'm just swinging it for no reason
There is an invisible strength deep inside me

Romance is just some thoughts that can't be put into words
Not be able to explain cleverly to everything
Why this bitter tears overflow under the violet sky?
No matter how I tell you or do anything for you
You won't understand my real intention

I'm not sure if I have to wait for it
I'm not playing dice

If only our hearts is strong as steel
We will not want much at all
In the place where it shouldn't be existed

Who is that person?
Who said that 'my happiness is your happiness'?
Who wants to make another sequel that no one knows?

I wonder where I'll be headed tomorrow...