Ark

by Chris

I've been thinking of those
Two things are facing the same way each other
And yet, both of them look innocent

When I remember of a past memories
Sometimes my mind goes darker and then blank
As if I got a scar in my forehead and it's clearly visible
I can't stop thinking about it

Back to the present time
My mind sometimes goes dark and blank
When I see the moon above
Both light and dark are there

The moonlight seems so beautiful
But I have to realize it's not just beautiful
There are times when I feel so afraid when look at it

When I think about the sunlight
It really clears all of my mind
Both of them is like an illusion in a mirror
When you running towards it
It will appears before you

Now I understand, I realized
The warmth of the moonlight
The cold air of the sunlight
Everything I felt before is exactly the same

Every time we feel it
It's just the same, it's getting same and same in the end
Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that