Solitude

by Chris

I tried, I keep on trying, I'm doing my best
I tried my best to follow the order
I put all of my efforts into it
Because I know that when I put everything into it
Everything is going to be okay

But sometimes reality is just cruel
But sometimes everything went worse than expected
But sometimes you have to lower down your expectation
But sometimes we only could listen without saying anything
But sometimes we have to cry instead of laugh or smile
But sometimes all of your efforts means nothing
But sometimes human is far worse than you thought

At that time, my words seems so powerless
Being unable to express my disappointment
Is it hard to appreciate a very simple thing in this life?
Is it impossible for us to accept everything as it is?
Why I always ended up like this?

Even if I have to cry until no more tears left, I don't think it's needed
I don't want you to know, let me taste all my tears by myself
Even if I have to scream until I lost my voice, I don't think it's important
I don't want you to listen,  let me feel all my pain by myself

Maybe I need your attention
Maybe I want your appreciation
Maybe I wish that you care for me
Maybe I'm no longer a human
Maybe I'm just selfish

I'm sorry for being like this
I don't want you to know
I know all those things are for me
I know I will be better after this
I know I was wrong all those time
I just want to believe