Burden of Truth

by Chris

For those who are keep struggling
From the insanity of these days
You will find the appropriate answer sooner

When you lose the feeling of kindness
The world seems turning into black & white
We're longing for something that we want to embrace

Losing my feeling,
Falling into the dream,
Is it me who escape from the reality?

"Are you expecting something unchanging?"
Probably, the future has the answer
In order to save myself from these illusion
I won't stray on this path by myself

At the moments where my tears calling out your name
The colors of the sky are fading into black
I couldn't see my reflection in the mirror
Am i losing my identity?

Baseless predictions,
Hopeless expressions,
Is that the sign of despair for me?

There's nothing called truth if i keep on escaping
Reality is something we should chase
Even it's run away from us
That's why it never ends...